Lord I Give You My Heart (Hillsong) (Lyrics and Chords)

Ruben Morgan

Intro: G-Em-C-G-D

G           Em       C - G D
This is my desire to honor you
G             Em                F - D
Lord with all my heart, I worship you
G             Em        C    G     D
All I have within me, I give you praise
G           Em          F - D
All that I adore is in you,

REFRAIN:
G                 D            Em
Lord I give you my heart, I give you my soul
 C         D     G
I live for you alone
G                   D               Em
Ev'ry breath that I take, Every moment I'm awake 
         C        D   G
Lord have your way in me
(Repeat all)
(Repeat Refrain)

G             D                   Em C-G-D
I give you my heart, I give you my soul (4x)
(Repeat Refrain)

2013 | Catholic Songbook™
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! @CatholicSongbook
Powered by Blogger.